Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Special Offer


Next spring we’re going to release the Heritage Edition of Wind of the Spirit so it’ll be consistent with the rest of the series. We’re starting work on the cover right now, and as soon as I have confirmation on licensing the image I want to use, I’ll post that here. But we still have some stock of the original edition that we need to sell out, so we’re offering a special deal.

For the next few months, anyone who orders any or all other volumes of the American Patriot Series from Sheaf House Direct will receive Wind of the Spirit free! And of course, all copies will be autographed. So if you don’t have all the books of the series or want to gift someone, this is a great time to order. Just remember, you have to order from Sheaf House Direct to receive the free copy. I'd appreciate it greatly if you'd let other fans of historical fiction know about this offer too!

By the way, I’ll have a new interview up on Lena Nelson Dooley’s blog on Sunday. It was a really fun interview, and I hope you’ll stop by and leave a comment to be entered in the drawing for a free copy of Crucible of War!

No comments:

Post a Comment