Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Winner of Our First Drawing!


Drum roll, please! Blare of trumpets . . .

And the winner of a free copy of Wind of the Spirit is . . .


Candy Cervenka!!!! Congratulations!!!

The reason you don’t see a comment from Candy is that blogger was being its usual blogger self, which kept Candy from posting. But she found me on Facebook several days ago and explained the situation, and I added her to my drawing list. Obviously her persistence paid off, so anytime you have trouble leaving a comment on the blog, head over to my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/joan.hochstetler, or the American Patriot Series fan page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-American-Patriot-Series-by-J-M-Hochstetler/158849110800898?fref=ts, and leave a comment there so I can add you to the list.

Candy, I’ll email you right away for your mailing addy, and as soon as I have it, a copy of Wind of the Spirit will be on its way to you. I hope you enjoy the story!

For those who didn’t win, stop back again Sunday. I’ll announce the new drawing, and this time I’m going to add a bonus, and I plan to add a new one each week. Be sure to check out the details for the next drawing, and then leave a comment on the blog post, or if necessary, on my Facebook page, to be entered!


No comments:

Post a Comment