Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Valley of the Shadow Now Available in Ebook Editions!


Book 5, Valley of the Shadow, is now available on Kindle and Nook for the introductory price of only $1.99 and releases in print September 1. Books 1-4 also on sale for a limited time, so if you are missing volumes in this thrilling saga of the American Revolution or haven’t started the series yet, get your copies now and be swept away to the turbulent times of our nation’s founding!

Valley will soon be up on Christianbook.com and from iTunes as well. I’ll post the links as soon as they’re available.

4 comments:

  1. Finished in 3 days, now waiting for Refiner's Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this series, and want to thank you. "Daughter of Liberty" touched my heart in so many ways,and had me in tears several times. When Elizabeth grabs hold of some of the truth of Joshua 1:9: “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”, I quietly sobbed through this part of the story—and I was sitting in a restaurant at the time! This scripture verse is so very special to me for many reasons, and so it made this book even more special. Can’t wait to read the entire series, which I just purchased from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Mac, thank you for sharing how Daughter of Liberty touched out! It means so much to me to know that the stories the Lord has given me are reaching the hearts that long to hear them. I hope the rest of the series blesses you also. The Lord keep you in the shadow of His wings!

    ReplyDelete