Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wind of the Spirit Finally Up on Amazon!

My distributor fixed the problem with Amazon, and Wind of the Spirit is finally available there too! This has been hung up for a long time, and it’s a huge relief to get things straightened out at last. There were times when it felt like the battle scene above. I’ll tell ya, Amazon is the 600 pound guerilla when it comes to making your book available to the public. Can’t live with ’em and can’t live without ’em!

Anyway, all’s well that end well. There’s minimal editorial information on the listing at the moment, but as soon as I have time, I’ll send them a more detailed description and the endorsements. If you’ve read this volume, I’d really appreciate it if you’d take the time to post a review on Amazon, and CBD and help spread the word!

Of course, at the moment Barnes and Noble is out of stock, so naturally they’ve removed it from the title and authorname search. You can find it by searching on the ISBN, but I know most people don’t have that. Sigh. What a way to do business! There’s always a fly in the ointment, it seems. But to purchase or post a review there, just click here.

I have a book signing coming up on April 18 at the Perry Bookstore at 907 Carroll Street in downtown Perry, Georgia, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you’re in the Perry area, I’d love it if you’d drop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment